THE PROCESS AND THE MODALITIES OF REVIEW
The proceedings of articles’ go through all phases, where the review is double blind; first names, surnames and patronymic names are not informed to the authors, not are declared the first and the second names to the reviewers. The correspondence between the reviewer and the author are conducted through the editorial board. In the case of necessity the manuscript of the article shall be directed for review by several reviewers. The decision of the editorial board is extremely important. Approximate time of the article presentation not be more than one month. The manuscript was registered by the leading editor of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid at the moment of the paper copy received, where it put the registration date. The deputy editor in chief makes the decision on the reviewers’ manuscript of the specific article (the lecture) assignment according to the area of its scientific activity.
The elaboration monothematic edition can be appointed by the editor of the specific journal. In the case of negative review of the manuscript, the author is sent a review of motivational rejection, without specifying identify of the reviewer. The paper materials, the electronic supports, accompanying documents are not returned to authors.
THE EDITORIAL PROCESS
The articles are sent to the editorial board (the leading editor of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid) in electronic or paper versions through e-mail by emailing in one paper variant.
The article has been accompanied by reference of the chief scientist (for the students) and the author’s certificate in which is indicated the name, the surname and the patronymic name of the authors, the article title, the address for e-mail, contact telephones.
The lead editor of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid conducts the expert examination for the technical reason, to arrange a passport of the article for consideration by the deputy editor in chief, who nominates the reviewer and the scientific editor of the consequense sector. For the editorial preparing of the articles shall be established the editorial technical group and scientific editors.
The editorial technical group includes the employees of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid; they are the editor in chief (responsible person), the senior research specialist (scientific and technical information), the research assistant (library science), the junior scientific assistant (philology, linguistics and translation), the computer operator. The responsible secretary of the editorial board coordinates the work of editorial technical group and the scientific editors. The responsible secretary of the editorial board coordinates the work of the editorial technical and scientific editors group. The deputy editor in chief manages the work of editorial technical and scientific editors group.
The editor in chief of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid ensures:
- The registration of manuscripts of the articles (the lectures) and the implementation of their basic technical expert examination in accordance with the processing for the presentation of the articles (the lecture);
- The arrangement of the passport (the lecture) of the article to present it together with the text of the article for the reviewing to the deputy editor in chief, who assignes the reviewers and the scientific editors for each article (the lecture) in consideration by the deputy editor in chief, who nominates the reviewer and the scientific editor for the consequense sector for each article (the lecture);
- The guidance and direction (the lecture) of the articles to the assigned reviewers and the scientific editors; may correspond with the authors, the reviewers and the scientific editors make organizations to monitor for each stages of articles’ (the lectures’) examinations of the editorial preparing;
- The compliance with the terms of reviewing and the scientific editing of the articles;
- Shall be providing the technical editing of the articles (the lectures);
- The original layout providing of each edition journal’s publication and its timely placing in the journal website;
- The reliable operated of the journal website (accompanied by the software engineer);
- The naming for each articles (the lectures) which is included a registration number taking into account of the Digital International Object Identifier (DOI).
The research assistant (library science) of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid is implementing:
- The background check of the articles for the plagiarism under the relevant computer programme;
- The recommendations regarding the UDC for the articles (the lectures);
- The proofreading of the literature lists;
- The mailing of the manuscript papers according to the approved mailing list;
- Should include the following information in the local repository of the academic texts and sending it to the central repository.
The junior scientific assistant (philology, linguistics and translation) of the Scientific Department by the Coordination of Medical aid is implementing:
- Translation of the abstracts from English to Uktainian or Russian languages; prapering the correct annotation from correspondence language;
- The literary revision or copyediting for the articles (the lectures), the personal correspondence for the consumers of the authors of articles (the lectures);
In the course of two weeks the editorial board should obtain and review the papers and present them to the responsible secretary. In view of the positive and expertise article reviewing the scientific editor, the editorial technical and scientific editors group decide on printing article. In the case of the article approved and further consideration of its printing the scientific editor determines its availability for the publication, as the result of editorial opinion and takes into consideration to the responsible secretary, who presents the paper to the deputy editor in chief in the case of absence inconsistencies. The deputy editor in chief studies the presented materials (the prepared text, the articles, the reviews and the opinion of the scientific editor). In the case of positive decision of the responsible secretary of the editorial board and the approval journal’s content in the meeting of the editorial board.
The editorial board applies the journal’s content to the Academic Council of the Center, which recommends the appropriate issue of the journal for publication. In view of the approved content by the Scientific Council, the editorial and technical group forms the layout of the corresponding issue of the journal.
The release of journal has the right to publish the articles. The editorial board has the right to prepare for printing the articles with the subsequent specifying their text’s meaning in attitude toward the authors point of view.